Online admission form through College website (www.rbcckandi.in, www.rbcconline.org) is required to fill up for admission in B.A. and B. Com. (Honours and Programme) 1stSemester Class for the session 2020-2021 in this College. The following schedule, rules and regulations should be followed while doing form fill up.
1. Candidates passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from recognised Board (as prescribed by University of Kalyani), in the year 2018 or 2019 or 2020 are eligible for taking admission.
2. Separate application form is required to be filled up for each of theHonours SEGMENT & PROGRAM SEGMENT AND PROGRAM SEGMENT WITH Phy Education & Geography.
3. Physically disabled Candidates are not eligible to Physical Education.
4. The reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PD, Sports category etc. are as per rule /Govt.
Order. Other eligibility conditions as prescribed by University of Kalyani are also applicable.
5. Admission on the basis of merit will take place through online as per intake capacity. Date of online admission 1stPhase, 2ndPhase & 3rdPhase etc will be given on website from time to time until the seats are fulfilled.
6. After admission all relevant certificates (Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination, Marksheet of H. S. or equivalent Examination, School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Caste, Physical Handicapped, Sports issued by appropriate authority etc.) both in original and photocopy & one copy printed application form must be produced before the College for verification within the schedule time notified by the College authority.
7. If any document is found to be false or incorrect his/her admission is liable to be rejected.
8. Moreover, if any candidate fails to attend the College for verification of Certificates within schedule time notified by the College authority his/her admission will be automatically treated to be cancelled.
9. Fees once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
Eligibility for Pursuing Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Geography, History, and Accountancy Honours SEGMENT.
A candidate taking up Honours SEGMENT in a subject must have obtained:
(I) A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (best scored five subjects excluding compulsory Environmental Education/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Studies) and 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
(II) 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
(III) 55% marks in aggregate when a candidate has not studied the subject or any related subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other conditions are satisfied.
(IV) However, candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study shall enjoy 5% relaxation in marks in (I), (II) and (III) above, as the case may be.